[Slackbuilds-users] Any help?

Eric Pozharski whynot at pozharski.name
Thu Mar 3 10:21:50 UTC 2022

On Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at 05:25:57PM -0700, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> No, I was referencing the "plenty of updates and new submissions to
> add once submissions are open again" portion of Barry's message.
>
> However, if there is a list of SlackBuilds that no one is maintaining
> that aren't working, I'd be happy to review them and potentially step
> up as maintainer. Until that becomes available, I'll just maintain my
> own.

Yes, please.  Before current has left 15.0 behind (and went ahead) I had
problems building few packages and I expect those aren't building now.
Fixes were (are?) trivial (except one -- contrib/ wasn't building, I
just disabled this part).

And now 15.0 is a thing.  And I don't what to do about it.  What are
procedures and resources for situations like this?

*CUT*