[Slackbuilds-users] 32-bit fails

Lenard Spencer lenardrspencer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:02:22 UTC 2022

I am now officially asking for help on openjdk7 32-bit.  When it is linking
the launcher, it wants to link in libstdc++.so from /usr/lib (from gcc11),
instead of /usr/lib/gcc/i586-slackware-linux/5.5.0 (same with openjdk6).
They built fine with -current back on June 8.
Openjdk8 builds fine with zulu-openjdk7, with the proper adjustment in the
SB script.  Unfortunately, there is no 32-bit zulu-openjdk6 available to be
able to build openjdk7 on 32-bit.
If all fails, unless anything on SBo absolutely needs openjdk 6 or 7, we
may have to just drop those two.