[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: sbo-maintainer-tools 50-icons

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sun May 8 15:24:06 UTC 2022

On Sat, 7 May 2022, Franzen via SlackBuilds-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as i got no feedback, i'll try over this list:

D'oh!

Sorry, I'm in the process of changing my email address and had forgot
to change the one in my ~/.gitconfig. The address I'm replying from
now is the correct one... I haven't changed email addresses in almost
20 years so I'm kinda out of practice.

Now I wonder how much other sbopkglint-related mail I've missed... the
old account still works, for now, but I haven't checked it in a week.
Mea culpa.

> here is a small nitpick patch for 50-icons pkg lint.

Thanks! I might also change the "incorrectly sized (or named)" to read
"incorrectly sized (or in wrong dir)". Saying it's "incorrectly named"
might be confusing (actually not "might be", someone on IRC asked about
it just now).

Maybe re-word it thus:

warn "Icon $f is $actualsize, but is in a directory named .../$size/..."