[Slackbuilds-users] Problem/fix for SlackBuild for MP3Diags

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Thu Apr 13 18:43:13 UTC 2023

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023, David Halliwell wrote:

> bash, and the default /etc/profile does run .sh files in profile.d - but only if they are set executable (and qt4.sh is not). The qt4.sh script
> itself says to NOT make it executable.

Right, it does. It's been a year since I looked at this... so ignore
what I said about logging out and back in. I should have actually
built/installed qt4 instead of working from my faulty memory.

Looks like what's needed is for MP3Diags to source the qt4.sh script
itself, before running qmake. Doing that makes it build. So I'll make
that change (I'm not the maintainer, but we haven't got a response
from the maintainer yet...)

Sorry for the confusion.