[Slackbuilds-users] VTK

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Sat Apr 15 18:16:47 UTC 2023

Hi all,

confirmed here. First trial gave the error mentioned in the first post,
but now, rebuilding the package without VTK installed, then worked
perfectly.

Options selected in both cases:

  export IMAGING=yes
  export MPI=yes
  export VIEWS=yes

I would second vote for including some remark in the README file, as
suggested above by a colleague.

Only my 2 cents,

Luiz Ramos
Sao Paulo - Brazil