[Slackbuilds-users] Including runit script with slackbuild?

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 06:39:14 UTC 2023

Hi,

I suggest setting up or updating a separate repository of runit scripts,
as I suspect that only a handful of us use runit.

This is my modest contribution:
https://gitlab.com/chrisabela/runit_scripts_for_slackware. Feel free to
take the lead, fork, follow, copy, contribute or whatever.

Then you can refer to a runit script repository in the docs, say as
comment in the slackbuild or in the README file. We all like
comprehensive documentation.

Chris