[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up my Slackbuilds and Slackware

Felix pfeifer.felix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:29:37 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I am sorry to leave the Slackware Community. It was a
really good time.

I am giving up all my Slackbuilds:

SuperCollider
faust
gerbv
midisport-firmware
muse
pcb
teensy_loader_cli

I did a bad job since the last couple years anyway.
So thank you a lot especially Willy for house keeping
my stuff! :)

If anyone wonders:
When I first installed 9.0 back in 2003 I chose Slackware
because it was the Linux that was and still is very much
like BSD. I have learned a ton about Unix operating
systems during my Slackware journey. I think after 20
years I need some fresh learning experiences and am
gradually transitioning to NetBSD which I always
wanted to use but never dared. Now I do.

Cheers!
Felix