[Slackbuilds-users] Haruna : before upgrading to 0.10.0

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Tue Jan 3 03:21:07 UTC 2023

On Tue, 3 Jan 2023, marav wrote:

> KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/haruna /home/marav/Vidéos/Sans.titre.mkv
>
> It also crashs here when launched via Dolphin
>
> Can someone test it, to see if it's just me or not?

It works for me, built using the existing haruna.SlackBuild with
VERSION=0.10.0 in the environment. I did this on a 64-bit Slackware
15.0 box with tons of SBo packages installed... and on 32-bit
Slackware 15.0 VM with nothing installed except haruna and its
dependencies.

I even tried naming a file the same as yours, in case the problem was
caused by having a unicode character é in the path, but no problem.

Does it crash for you with every video, or just that one?

Does it crash for you if you run it by itself, with no argument?