[Slackbuilds-users] Haruna : before upgrading to 0.10.0

marav marav8 at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 08:02:28 UTC 2023

Le 03/01/2023 à 04:21, B. Watson a écrit :

> On Tue, 3 Jan 2023, marav wrote:
>
>> KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/haruna /home/marav/Vidéos/Sans.titre.mkv
>>
>> It also crashs here when launched via Dolphin
>>
>> Can someone test it, to see if it's just me or not?
>
> It works for me, built using the existing haruna.SlackBuild with
> VERSION=0.10.0 in the environment. I did this on a 64-bit Slackware
> 15.0 box with tons of SBo packages installed... and on 32-bit
> Slackware 15.0 VM with nothing installed except haruna and its
> dependencies.
>
> I even tried naming a file the same as yours, in case the problem was
> caused by having a unicode character é in the path, but no problem.
>
> Does it crash for you with every video, or just that one?
>
> Does it crash for you if you run it by itself, with no argument?

Thanks !

*Does it crash for you with every video, or just that one?
*Every video

*Does it crash for you if you run it by itself, with no argument?
*Yes
It crashes on reading, whatever the file is (mkv, mpeg, etc...) and
whatever the session I use (x11, wayland)
I noticed it doesn't crash when I read a youtube URL

The only difference between you & me, is that I run Slackware current
not 15.0
So, it will be helpful if someone could test on -current