[Slackbuilds-users] nodejs

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:17:46 UTC 2023

Judah, which repository are you using with sbotools?
from the message it seems that you are using a repository for slackware
current, but if you haven't nodejs already installed you most probably are
on slackware 15.0, right?
if this is the case you should be ok switching in sbotools to the stock
slackbuilds.org repository, that is made for the latest stable Slackware,
15.0 ATM.

Matteo