[Slackbuilds-users] nodejs

J. Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Fri Jan 20 18:56:20 UTC 2023

Matteo,

Thanks, I hadn't thought to check this.
As near as I can tell, my sbotools points at Slackware 15.0, not -current:

- I have no /etc/sbotools/sbotools.conf (not even an /etc/sbotools)

- sboconfig -l  tells me  SLACKWARE_VERSION=FALSE and also REPO=FALSE

- my /etc/slackware-version has:   Slackware 15.0

I wonder... could there be another reason why sbocheck would fail to
make a local copy of something in the repo?

Judah