[Slackbuilds-users] Previous version of Thunderbird

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:07:35 UTC 2023

This is not really a Slackbuilds question, but maybe somebody here can help.

I upgraded the mozilla-thunderbird package recently from version 102.4.1 to
the latest, 102.7.0. This new version seems to have broken OAuth
authentication support against an Outlook server: I have a laptop in which
I am still running the 102.4.1 version, and it still works.

Would anybody here know where I can get the Slackware64 15.0 package for
mozilla-thunderbird 102.4.1, so I can replace the 102.7.0 one with it?