[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20230128.1

Andrew Clemons andrew.clemons at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 04:23:40 UTC 2023

On 2023-01-28 08:48:12 +0700, willysr at slackbuilds.org wrote:
> hi all,
>
> this week we bumped google go lang to 1.19.5, which is needed by newer
> docker, but potentially break other scripts. If you happened to find them,
> please report them and we will try to fix it on next week update

Sorry, there was a bit of a miscommunication here. I had not finished my
testing yet - I had only checked that all the docker stack was working.
I had not yet built google-go-lang on i586 or checked any other
builds that depend on google-go-lang, so I expect there are broken
scripts. I'll at least kick off rebuilding all the x86_64 downstream
scripts now.