[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20230128.1

Andrew Clemons andrew.clemons at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 09:04:10 UTC 2023

On 2023-01-28 13:42:10 +0900, andrew.clemons at gmail.com wrote:
> On 2023-01-28 08:48:12 +0700, willysr at slackbuilds.org wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > this week we bumped google go lang to 1.19.5, which is needed by newer
> > docker, but potentially break other scripts. If you happened to find them,
> > please report them and we will try to fix it on next week update
>
> Sorry, there was a bit of a miscommunication here. I had not finished my
> testing yet - I had only checked that all the docker stack was working.
> I had not yet built google-go-lang on i586 or checked any other
> builds that depend on google-go-lang, so I expect there are broken
> scripts. I'll at least kick off rebuilding all the x86_64 downstream
> scripts now.

I only found one broken build - terraform. I sent a message to the maintainer.
I also built google-go-lang on i586. It needed a small tweak which I've
staged to my branch.

While rebuilding the whole repo, I ran across these other broken builds:

multimedia/ccextractor - ftbfs - email sent to maintainer
ham/freedv - ftbfs - email sent to maintainer

system/razergenie - ftbfs (maybe related to upgraded system/openrazer-daemon, system/openrazer-kernel) maybe upgrade to 1.0.0?
system/nix - ftbfs - (configure: error: Package requirements (lowdown >= 0.9.0) were not met: No package 'lowdown' found)

broken by upgraded fmt
  desktop/waybar
  libraries/folly

matio - fails, hdf5 is too new - there is a newer upstream version, package seems unmaintained on sbo
audio/mpdscribble - completely broken after last update
multimedia/musixmatch - only a snap now?
network/havp - broken by clamav upgrade - maybe the patch from openbsd would work

broken by upgraded mpv:
  graphics/qimgv
  multimedia/minitube

accessibility/magnus - fixed on Urchlay's branch

function2 - tests failed (32bit) - https://github.com/Naios/function2/issues/57
libfabric - fails on 32bit
nodejs - fails on 32bit

Cheers,