[Slackbuilds-users] linux kernel slackbuild

Μιχάλης Μιχαλούδης korgie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:01:13 UTC 2023

> 8 Ιουν 2023, 08:10, ο χρήστης «David Chmelik <davidnchmelik at gmail.com>» έγραψε:
>
> I like the idea because sometime after/in Linux kernel v2, documentation on how to build a kernel disappeared from the main site or from The Linux Documentation Project (TLDP) and/or was outdated

I build my own kernels from 2008. I don’t remember something new. Only that compile times are more slow :)

I have a private kernel simple build script. You need ‘make bzImage’ and ‘make modules’ as always.

The real pain is the kernel configuration. For example I managed to not have a working memory card reader although I supposedly complied the appropriate driver.

All others systems work thankfully.