[Slackbuilds-users] so-called terminal image viewers

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:21:12 UTC 2023

I recall there's the graphics category has some X stuff, so that's
probably okay... just the one-line & longer/README descriptions should
say /X/ terminal image viewer, or whatever desktop type they're for...
not misleading people looking for pure (/dev/tty*) command-line stuff
then getting an error X isn't running or whatever!