[Slackbuilds-users] They call it phetch - gopher interface.

Noryungi noryungi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:58:24 UTC 2023

Since you mention NetBSD, I suspect you can simply install pkgsrc on your
Slackware machine and use it to compile Rust and phetch.

I have had a lot of success with pkgsrc in the past on both Slackware and
MacOS, so that would be my first solution.

The second is to use lynx, which is a standard package under Slackware, as
mentioned by KB.