[Slackbuilds-users] Edit suggested of intel-microcode.SlackBuild

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Thu Sep 7 22:18:08 UTC 2023

Le 07/09/2023 à 21:32, Andrzej Telszewski a écrit :
> On 06/09/2023 21:20, Didier Spaier wrote:
>> I posted this suggestion to help users of genuine Slackware (most of them will
>> use grub when 15.1 will be released) but will soon include the package
>> intel-ucode in the Slint repositories with the name I proposed anyway, so am
>> not personally in concern. Cheers, Didier
>
> So is there anything that you would like me (the maintainer of the SlackBuild)
> to actually do as of today?

As I have suggested:
s;intel-ucode.cpio;intel-ucode.img;

But this is just a suggestion.

On a similar topic I have posted this thread on LQ:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/please-test-early-update-of-microcode-for-amd-cpus-using-an-amd-microcode-package-4175728732/

Cheers,
Didier