[Slackbuilds-users] Mantainment of Qgis

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Fri Sep 8 06:38:48 UTC 2023

Hi, the update steps of Qgis seem broken: at the moment in SBo is
available the version 3.24.3 whereas Qgis has reached the stable
versions 3.28.10 LTR and 3.32.2. I've updated to 3.28.10 version some
months ago using the same slackbuild (it could eventually need small
changes to optimize the installation although it works as is).

The maintainer appears still Benjamin Trigona-Harany that has left SBo a
long time ago. When we have taken his slackbuilds, an user (I don't
remember who) proposed himself for qgis, but a lot time has passed. I
think he don't remember this.

If anyone is interested I could take it if you are agree but we have to
decide to move forwards with the updates.

Thanks for your attention.

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it

Slackware Linux... because it works!