[Slackbuilds-users] Qt6 and QTWEBENGINE_RESOURCES_PATH

Ctrlaltca ctrlaltca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 10:42:44 UTC 2024

Qt should be able to find that directory by itself using
|QLibraryInfo::DataPath.|
Can you try to run this command and see what it returns?

qtdiag6 --no-vulkan --no-rhi --no-gl | grep DataPath

In my case it returns

ArchDataPath: /usr/lib64/qt6
DataPath: /usr/share/qt6

So the chromium resource pack path should be discovered automatically.