[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20240106.1

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:19:41 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024, 7:58 AM Arnaud via SlackBuilds-users <
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> I never group PR for unrelated packages.
> A single commit should only be on one package, not multiple packages.

I've always grouped unrelated packages into a single PR. I've asked in the
past if they'd prefer one PR per package (or related packages) or all in
one PR and they said it doesn't matter.

I just create an updates branch after each public update and will update my
packages throughout the week on my local machine. Towards the end of the
week, I'll push my changes to GitHub and submit a PR.

I have no issues changing my workflow if SBo admins would prefer a certain
method, but when I've asked in the past, they said whatever works best for
me.

Jeremy