[Slackbuilds-users] tracking down missing sbo dependencies

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Mon Mar 4 19:38:34 UTC 2024

On Mon, 4 Mar 2024, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> It turns out glktermw is for unicode wide character support but didn't
> make glulxe so far as I can tell.  The out of slackbuilds made that for me
> and installed it in /usr/local/bin.

glulxe isn't included in glktermw at all, the only mention of it is in
in readme-widechar.txt... What source were you building that gave you
a glulxe binary? I might want to add it to SBo...

I thought it might be https://github.com/erkyrath/glkterm but that
doesn't have glulxe either (it looks like the non-wide-char version
of glktermw).