[Slackbuilds-users] tracking down missing sbo dependencies

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Mar 4 20:30:17 UTC 2024

Le 04/03/2024 à 20:38, B. Watson a écrit :

> On Mon, 4 Mar 2024, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>
>> It turns out glktermw is for unicode wide character support but didn't
>> make glulxe so far as I can tell.  The out of slackbuilds made that for me
>> and installed it in /usr/local/bin.
>
> glulxe isn't included in glktermw at all, the only mention of it is in
> in readme-widechar.txt... What source were you building that gave you
> a glulxe binary? I might want to add it to SBo...
>
> I thought it might be https://github.com/erkyrath/glkterm but that
> doesn't have glulxe either (it looks like the non-wide-char version
> of glktermw).

Isn't it this one? https://github.com/erkyrath/glulxe

Also, Jude uses Slint but there is no issue building glktermw there, using
slapt-src for instance. A prebuilt package can also installed using slapt-get,
but I digress.

So, Jude: maybe you thought that glktermw depended on glkterm? But this is not
the case as B. Watson pointed out.

To sum it up, gkterm, glktemrw and glulxe are all stand-alone software.

Cheers,
Didier