[Slackbuilds-users] Pypanel & Slackware 12

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Jul 3 20:44:58 UTC 2007

I tried building pypanel but something seems to be broken.  I installed
imlib2 and python-xlib as required dependencies before, and those built
and installed fine.  Then, when I built pypanel, the only items in the
resulting .tgz were the docs, there was no pypanel binary.  Might it be
that pypanel requires python 2.4 I believe yet Slackware 12 has python 2.5?

This is on a full installation of Slackware 12 and these were the first
packages I built from SBo, so it's a pretty clean environment.  Has
anyone run into issues with pypanel?

Thanks,
Chess
--