[Slackbuilds-users] Where to find rpm2cpio?

Michiel van Wessem michiel at slackbuilds.org
Mon Mar 19 17:01:19 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 16:48, alkos333 wrote:
> Jick,
>
> I was actually going to install an openoffce from SlackBuilds.org as well,
> but I was recommended to use Workman's package which was supposedly better
> than the build script.  Workman (robw810) has been a packager for a while
> and has a lot of experience.  You can also trust him not to mess up your
> system.

I can't really see, how the SlackBuild that rob used to create his package is
somewhat going to be better than the package that resulted from using the
Slackbuild.

The only difference is perhaps slightly easier to install. A case of
installpkg, versus downloading the script and needed files and running
something similar to . openoffice.info && wget -c $DOWNLOAD
&& ./openoffice.SlackBuild && installpkg /tmp/openoffice-*_SBo.tgz [1]

[1] Not able to remember the version and name :)

--
http://slackbuilds.org