[Slackbuilds-users] package version problem (while building an sbo tool )

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Tue Nov 13 19:11:39 UTC 2007

martedì 13 novembre 2007, Robby Workman ha scritto:
[otp_R11B]
> That's worth a look.  Like many things, I tend to forget if somebody
> doesn't constantly remind me, so if someone wants to rework that
> script to make those changes, please feel free.  Resubmit the new
> one, and be sure to put a note about the changes in the Comments
> field when uploading.

Ok, I've just re-submitted Vladimir Zdorovenco's otp_R11B package,
renamed as erlang-otp (so .tgz package name will be
erlang-otp-11B_5-i486-1_SBo). I've applied some variables modifications
only for consistency.

P.S. during upload I seemed to have some connection problems, so I hope
upload has been successful.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware 'current'
LU #210970 LM #98222 SU #12583