[Slackbuilds-users] gcc4 & Virtualization

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at gmx.at
Tue Oct 2 08:41:41 UTC 2007

Seems as if gcc4 is a little bit nasty regarding virtualization ;)
It has been already discussed that qemu won't compile with gcc4.
Yesterday I tried compiling Virtualbox. All it's dependencies are in the
queue, so I simply tried compiling. It turned out that Virtualbox quits with
the exact same error on the (nearly) exact same file.
I will keep an eye on that, because fixing one, will probably also fix the
other.
But if anyone has an idea how to fix this I would be very thankful :)