[Slackbuilds-users] Firefox Search Plugin

Vincent Batts vbatts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:08:05 UTC 2008

this is also an option, because the search tool is simple really, its
not anything critical, just a handy hack.
once its installed, its stored in
$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<CRAZY_HASH>.default/searchplugins/
so you can edit it to choose a particular version.

i'm not saying that there shouldn't be multiple plugins for the
versions, its just too many moving parts for a simple, non critical
tool.

vb