[Slackbuilds-users] Add javascript support to elinks

Mathieu Bouillaguet mathieu.bouillaguet at lip6.fr
Mon Apr 28 22:12:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

It is possible to enable javascript in elinks without any additional
dependency than the stock seamonkey package. All you have to do is to
pass CFLAGS='-L/usr/lib/seamonkey/'
CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/include/seamonkey/js' to configure and make to find the
spidermonkey headers and library.

It is quite useful since with javascript enabled I can log in my gmail
account or connect to my online banking account.

I've attached the patch against the current slackbuild.

Mathieu Bouillaguet