[Slackbuilds-users] Wrong link for Lyx 1.4.5.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 6 16:18:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Michiel van Wessem wrote:

> On Saturday 06 December 2008 14:52:30 Kemal Ilgar Eroglu wrote:
>> http://www.slackbuilds.org/repository/12.1/office/lyx/
>> Could the admins please correct it? Thanks,

   Er, pardon me for buttin in, but the LyX development team has just
released 1.6.0. For those users sticking with the 1.5.x series (for whatever
reason), 1.5.7 was released four days after 1.6.0.

   I have my own SlackBuild script that I've used for LyX for several years.
My recommendation for the official script is that it use the latest release,
not one from so far in the past.

Rich