[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081210

Darrell Anderson humanreadable at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 17:38:31 UTC 2008

I can empathize. :-) I am not on the core team but I spent a lot of time the few couple of week testing Current. Nonetheless, good job to all and thank you!

Regarding building VirtualBox, I resolved the major problem and am responding to that elsewhere.

I mentioned to Pat that 12.2 seems just a tad more responsive. Like most, I'm eager to get rolled over to 12.2 but my 12.1 is stable until I do that. At least now VirtualBox is not going to hold me back from rolling over.

Have a nice weekend --- or two. :-)

Darrell Anderson
http://humanreadable.nfshost.com/