[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081210

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Mon Dec 15 20:11:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:22:42 +0500
"Murat D. Kadirov" <banderols at gmail.com> wrote:

> 00:19 Thu 11 Dec, Robby Workman wrote:
> > network/madwifi-driver: Removed - this won't compile on 12.2.
> > network/madwifi-tools: Removed - this won't compile on 12.2.
> >   I tried a patch that Eric Hameleers uses to build the development
> > branch, but it didn't work out for me.  Maybe after 12.2
> > releases...  --rworkman
>
> What about http://snapshots.madwifi-project.org/madwifi-trunk/ ?
> ath5(9)k is very bad and non-functional like madwifi (e.g. AP or
> monitor mode), imho.

I'd be willing to accept a build based on the snapshots, but since I no
longer have a need for madwifi, I'm effectively abandoning maintenance
of those scripts.  If you or someone else wants to take what's in our
12.1 repo and make the changes needed for a snapshot *and* take over
maintenance of them, feel free.

-RW