[Slackbuilds-users] lyx_qt4 slackbuild fails during make

Bob Lounsbury boblounsbury at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:49:36 UTC 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 9:40 PM, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Talk about coincidences...  A guy in my LUG messaged me a little
> while ago about building qt4 on Slackware.  Guess what he said?
>
>   "Internal compiler error when building qt 4.3.3"
>
> He's given me a shell on the box so I can personally confirm all
> of the answers to the same questions I'm asking you, and hopefully
> we can at least get enough information for a good bug report.
>
> -RW

Well, that's good news. I was going crazy wondering why everything
worked for everyone else but not me.

Just got your last message (man I love gmail, it updates the
conversation for you). I don't think I have cppunit installed. I did
this:

bob at Slackware:~$ which cppunit
which: no cppunit in
(/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/lib/java/bin:/usr/lib/java/jre/bin:/usr/lib/qt/bin:/usr/share/texmf/bin:.)

Keep me posted and if I can give you any helpful information just let
me know, I'd be happy to help out.

Bob