[Slackbuilds-users] mozplugger

Michael Wagner lapinours at web.de
Sat Jan 5 14:36:37 UTC 2008

ciol wrote:
> Hi, the last mozplugger version is 1.10.0 (1.8.1 in slackbuilds.org)
Hi,

mozplugger 1.10.0 is already in the pending queue. It is indeed using
RPM_OPT_FLAGS as a replacement for NORM_CFLAGS (I can't even remember
why I have chosen to patch the Makefile in earlier versions).
> * Same for sed, one can simply do:
> make root=$PKG install
>
> (I don't like sed)

I really do like sed and keep using it in the build script, although I
know that you can pass "root=$PKG"  to make.

By habit, I put man-pages under /usr/man instead of /usr/share/man
regardless of symlinks or the FHS.

Greetings,

Michael