[Slackbuilds-users] sip conflicts with kdeaddon

Aleksandar B. Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 07:55:21 EST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM, ciol <ciol13 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I suggest to add variables, and to write an explanation in the README:
>
>  python configure.py -b $PREFIX/bin \
>                      -d $PREFIX/lib/python2.5/site-packages \
>                      -e $PREFIX/include/python2.5 \
>                      -v $PREFIX/share/sip
>
>  with $PREFIX by default to /usr or /opt/sip or /usr/foobar, whatever you
>  want. The user will have the choice.

Thanks for all suggestions.  I've just posted an updated version of
sip SlackBuild, with big fat warning added to README file regarding
overwriting kdebindings files, and with support for PREFIX variable as
ciol suggested above (I haven't put "-v" flag there, because seems
unneeded to me, but the rest of configure step is exactly as above,
and PREFIX is set to /usr by default); I hope/think that would be OK
solution for now.  I've also posted pyqt4 SlackBuild, updated to its
latest version.  As usual, these two could be found for now at:
  http://slackbuilds.org/pending/sip.tar.gz
  http://slackbuilds.org/pending/pyqt4.tar.gz

If any additional issue encountered with these packages, please let me know.

Alex