[Slackbuilds-users] openbox slackBuild: minor fix and suggestions for xinit scripts

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 21:27:33 EDT 2008

Sounds great.  I just sent you an updated tarball.

I attached a diff to this email so everyone can see the changes I made and take part in tweaking them if desired.

*) The extra xinit scripts are not installed by default and can be selected for install in the script or in the commandline.
*) All the xinit scripts are now copied to /usr/doc/openbox
*) The openbox-kde-session and openbox-gnome-session mini scripts in /usr/bin are moved to /usr/doc/openbox if their respective xinit script is not installed.

Sorry about the slow response.  I just received the digest tonight.

--phil