[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080328

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Mar 28 12:08:30 EDT 2008

Fri Mar 28 15:34:04 UTC 2008
First of all, you might notice a change in your browser's address bar
  when search results are displayed - there's more information there than
  just the generic "http://slackbuilds.org/result/" now.  This should be
  handy for quite a few things, not the least of which is giving links to
  search results.  We'd like to pass on a BIG thanks to "duryodhan" for
  clueing us in on this simple change to our site's code.
  Here's another batch of updates to the 12.0 tree, and there's still at
  at least one more to come.  Hopefully this gives you some idea as to
  why there's often a significant delay before a submission shows up in
  the repository -- this number of pending submissions in normal.
academic/qtoctave: Added - this is a qt4 gui for octave, the MatLab clone.
  Thanks to Mauro Giachero.  --rworkman
graphics/digikam: Updated for version 0.9.3.
  Thanks to Frank Caraballo.  --rworkman
libraries/libkdcraw: Updated for version 0.1.3.
  Thanks to Frank Caraballo.  --rworkman
libraries/sqlite: Updated for version 3.5.7.  --rworkman
misc/dwdiff: Added - dwdiff is a front-end for the diff program and operates
  at the word level instead of the line level. Thanks to slakmagik. --rworkman
network/transmission: Updated for version 1.06.
  Thanks to Andrew Brouwers.  --rworkman
office/openoffice.org: Updated to version 2.4.0.
  Thanks to Robby Workman. --Michiel