[Slackbuilds-users] Critical update suggestions for 12.1 repository

cnguyenminhtan at free.fr cnguyenminhtan at free.fr
Thu May 1 07:59:10 UTC 2008

Selon Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>:

> Here's the list of things that either won't build on -current (for whatever
> reason) or we don't have valid download links for the source code and
> nobody was able to find time (or perhaps interest) in updating:
> baghira, erlang-otp, zaptel, rtl-wifi, stardict, google-desktop, moodin,
> webpy, python-levenshtein, cmus, ekiga, and skype

Hello,

I submitted the Slackbuild for rtl-wifi. My plan is to check again after my
upgrade to 12.1 (I do not use -current).

If the version I submitted doesn't work, I'll try other versions available on
the site.

I'll let you know and re-submit an updated Slackbuild when I'm done.

Regards,

Christophe Nguyen