[Slackbuilds-users] 12.1 SlackBuilds no longer have execute perms

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 15:28:04 UTC 2008

I know it isn't a requirement, I know what's in the HowTo, and I know how to use chmod and sh.  Personally, I could care less whether or not the execute perms are there because if they aren't I just use sh.  The only reason I mentioned it is because there seemed to be some previous effort in getting them all to have execute perms in the 12.0 repo.  I thought the consistency was good, and it is simple to change the files to keep it.

--phil

Message: 5