[Slackbuilds-users] Few bugs I noticed

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Fri Nov 14 09:12:32 UTC 2008

Jakub Jankowski wrote:
> On Thursday 13 of November 2008, Heinz Wiesinger wrote:
> > Jakub Jankowski wrote:
> > > 8.
> > > ./audio/audacity
> > >
> > > # and this:
> > > # cp -rf $TMP/$PRGNAM-src-$VERSION-beta/locale/*.po
> > > $PKG/usr/share/locale/ # is wrong and shouldn't contain the "-beta"
> > > part.
> >
> > Actually, this line has no effect on 1.3.6 anymore, as there are no
> > *.po files to copy (at least here).
>
> You must have some other audacity-src-1.3.6.tar.bz2 then ;-)

Damn. Of course it is because of the "-beta" in the directory name that the
files are not copied. Where was I thinking...
However, the files copied are located in a non-standard directory and are
named in a way they can't be related to audacity at all. Additionally, 1.3.6
works fine with German localization without those files in the package.

Chess, I know we have talked about this line earlier already which lead to the
current code. Unfortunately I was wrong and the line should be stripped
completely. Sorry about that.

Grs,
Heinz