[Slackbuilds-users] bug in irqbalance

Halim Issa yallaone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:34:43 UTC 2008

Just a quick note since I'm the reason behind this mess as the SlackBuild's
author...

When I did the actual slackbuild in the first place I used an old centos rpm
as base for how I moved the files around in the final Slackbuild. I cannot
see which at the moment though, as my server and all computer equipment is
still in storage until we finish moving houses...