[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Aug 11 20:40:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:55:39 -0500
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> As I promised several people privately, here's a list of things that
> we have not had time to check/update for 13.0 yet:
>   http://slackbuilds.org/NOT_CHECKED
>
> If you maintain one of these and would like to see it in the initial
> repo for 13.0, or if you use one of them and would like to "step up"
> and handle any needed changes, now is your chance.  I can't promise
> that we'll be able to merge in all of the changes we get, even if
> they are fixed, but we'll do our best.
>
> As things are merged into the 13.0 repo (which is still private,
> and will be until 13.0 is released), we'll update the listing above,
> so be sure to refresh that before replying.
>
> Fixes should come in as replies to this mail, with a complete tarball
> attached (just as if you were submitting it on the website - no source
> code of the app should be included).

I don't think I was clear about at least two points:

1. We don't much care for version bumps at this point *unless*
   it's necessary to build on -current.

2. If you can't test it on both 32bit and 64bit -current,
   don't bother replying for now.  Later on (after the submit
   form is open again), it won't be as big of a problem, but
   for now, it is.

-RW