[Slackbuilds-users] Emacs Snapshot Demand?

xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org
Wed Feb 25 00:25:06 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 18:25:03 Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Fair enough but how do you fix bugs (if any) on official packages
> ? Or even simpler, how do you send patch to bump package version
> ? Reading through Slackware ChangeLog reveals it can happen
> sometimes. I thought SBo was sort of "Slackware Labs".

Slackware is Slackware and SlackBuilds.org is SlackBuilds.org.
Bugs/feature request/etc... for official Slackware packages
should go to <volkerdi at slackware dot com>.

http://www.slackbuilds.org/faq/#affiliation
# Are you affiliated with and/or endorsed by Slackware?
* No. We are not affiliated with or officially endorsed by either Patrick Volkerding or Slackware Linux, Inc.
  This project is maintained by volunteers who wish to contribute something useful to the Slackware user community.
  Furthermore, for clarity's sake, the concept of a SlackBuild script came from Slackware itself, not from us.