[Slackbuilds-users] Build Issues On One of Two Machines

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 25 14:49:55 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Grissiom wrote:

> How did you modify the script?

Grissiom,

   I added the Qt root, include, and library path to the configure portion.

> Could you please launch a python in the terminal and try "import pygtk" to
> see there is any problem? Maybe you should launch python in the way that
> the script does.

[rshepard at salmo ~]$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Sep 11 2008, 13:43:31)
[GCC 4.2.4] on linux2
>>> import pygtk

   It loads OK.

   Here are, I believe, the pertinent lines from tinyerp.SlackBuild:

python setup.py install --root=$PKG

mkdir -p $PKG/usr/share/applications
cp -f $CWD/tinyerp-client.desktop $PKG/usr/share/applications/

> So, what is the environmental difference between your notebook and server?

   CPU, amount of RAM, more applications installed on the server, MTA runs on
server, ...

Thanks,

Rich