[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg alpha and slackware current

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:03:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:22 PM, stormtracknole<stormtracknole at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Mauro!  I did not realize that there was a beta package
> available.  I just signed up on the sbopkg mail list, so I'm slowly catching
> up with that.  I had noticed a possible bug on the alpha version, but I'll
> wait and see if it's been taken care of on this latest version.  Thanks
> again everyone involved with slackbuilds and sbopkg.  Great, great stuff!!
> :^)

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Work is keeping me /extremely/
busy these days with very little free time.  :(  Anyway, Mauro already
pointed out the beta to you and answered your questions, and you said
you joined the sbopkg list, which is great.  If you have any other
questions, bug reports etc. regarding sbopkg, the sbopkg ML is the
place to post 'em.

Thanks for testing out sbopkg -- we definitely appreciate feedback,
bug reports etc.

Thanks!

--
Chess Griffin