[Slackbuilds-users] ulogd database driver selection doesn't work

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Mon Nov 23 08:47:46 UTC 2009

Am Montag, 23. November 2009 08:14:56 schrieb Robby Workman:

> IOW, we just need to include both regardless, right?

Not quite. It *is* possible to turn linking against MySQL or SQLite off,
it's just that "--without-XXX" is not the right way to do it - the empty
string is. It could be fixed, but on the other hand...

> Assuming that's the case, I pushed a change (that will go out
> in the next update) to use --with-sqlite3 --with-mysql always
> and don't allow for building without them.

...that's fine. The SlackBuild will "just work" then and ulogd's output
modules are user-configurable during runtime anyway. Problem solved.

Cheers,
Thomas