[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained slackbuilds

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Sat Sep 5 18:11:08 UTC 2009

mercoledì 2 settembre 2009, Murat D. Kadirov ha scritto:
> Changelog has many slackbuilds marked as "unmaintained" and
>  "removed". I would like to maintain some of them. Can I do it?
>  Anyone against?
[..]
> Removed:
[..]
> network/spamassassin

In theory I'm maintaing it. But for the time being I don't have the time
to upgrade to Slack 13.0 32bit (not before middle/end of September) and
for the foreseeable short-term future I don't believe to be able to
install Slack into an available 64bit PC (so I cannot surely test any
package of mine on a 64bit environment).

So if you want to take over the maintainership for now, you are welcome.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware 12.2
GNU/Linux * Gentoo amd64 testing