[Slackbuilds-users] midori

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:14:27 UTC 2009

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 21:31:35 +0100
> Pierre Cazenave <pwcazenave at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just submitted midori, but I've noticed that I still had the chown
>> command at line 60 commented out. I've run the script with the chown
>> command, and all is as expected.
>>
>> I can resubmit it if someone can delete the existing archive from
>> pending.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Pierre
>
> I actually had a build for that waiting.
> You have submitted a Webkitgtk package too?
>
> Yours,
> Morten
> __
> Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
> http://syntaktisk.dk * mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk

No, I'm using the one that's in the repo at the moment. I emailed the
midori maintainer this morning with a suggestion for an improvement to
the script and he asked if I wanted to maintain it. I've just fiddled
with the script a bit, changing a couple of options and enabling support
for libunique, for which there is a slackbuild at SBo. I've attached the
script in case you wanted to take a look.

I'm just double checking the script on 64bit, but all seems well on the
32bit.

Pierre