[Slackbuilds-users] New nvidia video driver version 185.18.36 (fix kernel panic).

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:52:36 UTC 2009

Hi all.

There's a new version for nvidia video drivers:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html
>From that URL:
"Fixed a bug that caused kernel panics when starting X on some mobile GPUs."

This is my case in my laptop (nVidia Corporation Quadro NVS 140M) when
using nvidia-{driver,kernel}-185.18.31, but its fixed with this new
driver version.

Here im attaching nvidia-{driver,kernel}.info files, edit
nvidia-{driver,kernel}.SlackBuild to reflect this.

That's all :)