[Slackbuilds-users] gnucash 2.2.9 dependencies

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Apr 2 15:31:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 08:28:24 -0600
Vincent Batts <vbatts at hashbangbash.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the input. Have you tried just compiling the requirements
> listed, only pulling from slackbuilds.org, on a slackware{,64}-13.0
> system? the avahi is not needed then.

I'm adding Don to CC because he isn't (or at least wasn't)
subscribed to the list when he sent this.

As Batts said, this should all be fine *if* the dependencies
are built on a clean system.  It sounds like something in
the GSB package list requires avahi, so when gnucash tries
to link that, the missing avahi is noticed.

-RW